- FSOs can now add Pre-Travel Reports and Post-Travel Reports within the Incidents Module by adding a new incident and selecting “Travel Report” under “Incident Type.”
- FSOs will now receive a notification every time an incident is created in the system.
- FSOs will now receive notifications at the end of every month listing all incidents created within the past month.
- FSOs will now receive notifications at the end of every month listing all users who completed assigned trainings within the past month.
- Users can no longer add an incident to the system without filling out required fields.
- Error messages were updated with better styling so they are easily noticeable.
- The first data field when adding a new incident is re-named to “Title” to properly indicate the function of the field.
- Various other bug and defect fixes.